How should the antenna be handled?
Antennas play a very important role in increasing communication efficiently.
1. The antenna should be kept straight (up or down) and should not be bent. *Use an antenna cover for soft antennas.
2. Do not put the antenna inside a metal case.
3. Do not locate the antenna beside the ground pattern of the circuit board.
4. Do not cut and shorten the antenna.
5. Keep the antenna away from likely noise sources.
6. Match the angle of the transmitter antenna and receiver antenna.
7. Locate the antenna in as a high position as possible. At least one side should be as high as possible.
8. Make a structure that is not covered by the operator's hands.