Multi Channel Wireless Audio Transmitter and Receiver (15 Channels)WA-TX-03S, WA-RX-03S
The WA-TX-03S / WA-RX-03S are 15 ch multichannel audio modules that operate in the European harmonized 863 - 865 MHz band with RF power selection of 5 and 10 mW. In addition to offering a frequency range sufficient for voice transmission, the compander noise reduction system has a wide dynamic range, enabling transmission of clear audio signals.
As embedded devices, they include nearly all the parts necessary for audio transmission in a small shielding case, making it possible to develop audio transmission equipment in a short time.
- 863 to 865 MHz European Audio band
- 15 channels, 125 kHz steps
- 50 Hz to 13 kHz audio response
- Selectable RF output (5 mW and 10 mW)
- Low power operation
- Adjustable mute level
- Small size for embedding in user equipment
- RED compliant (EN301 357)
- Audio guiding in museums
- Tour guide systems
- Wireless conference systems
- Wireless microphone systems for amateur users
- Various audio transmissions
- Voice monitoring
|Applicable standard||RED compliant (EN 301 357)
UK Radio Equipment Regulations 2017
|Frequency||863 to 865 MHz|
|Number of RF channels||15 channels||125 kHz step|
|Operating distance||50 m||Line-of-sight|
|S/N ratio||90 dB or more||W/IHF-A Filter|
|Audio Frequency response||50 Hz to 13 kHz||+/-3.5 dB|
|T.H.D||2%||AF 1 kHz, Dev. = 20 kHz|
|Operating temperature||0 to 50 degree C|
|Oscillation type||Crystal based PLL oscillation|
|RF output power||5 mW / 10 mW||e.r.p|
|Spurious emission||< 1 uW|
|Deviation||20 kHz||1 kHz @ -25 dBv|
|Audio input level||-113 to -13 dBv||1 kHz|
|Audio input impedance||> 12 kohm|
|Maximum DC input to AF input||< 7 V DC|
|Supply voltage||4.2 to 6.0 V DC *1|
|Supply current||50 mA at 5 mW
60 mA at 10 mW
< 1 mA at STB (open)
|Dimensions||36 x 26 x 8 mm|
*1 Supply voltage: 3.6 to 7 V
Possible operating range without meeting full specifications.
|Receiver type||Single super heterodyne|
|Local oscillation type||Crystal based PLL oscillation|
|IF frequency||10.7 MHz|
|Noise reduction type||Expander|
|Receiver sensitivity||-92 dBm||S/N 55 dB|
|Squelch sensitivity||Adjustable||by external VR|
|Audio output level||-10 dBv||Dev. 20 kHz|
|Audio output impedance||< 20 kohm|
|Supply voltage||3.0 to 5.0 V DC|
|Current consumption||45 mA|
|Dimensions||36 x 26 x 8 mm|
WA-TX-03S , WA-RX-03S
|Wireless audio transmitter and receiver WA-TX-03S WA-RX-03S video|
|Test board for WA-TX-03S WA-RX-03S audio modules video|
|Enhancing reception with the WA-TX-03S and WA-RX-03S audio modules|
|Wireless audio module wiring example|
Parts Change Notice (PCN)
|PCN2121001 (Aug. 2021)|
Evaluation Tools : WA-TBT-03S, WA-TBR-03S
This test board is developed to allow you to evaluate the performance of WA-TX-03S and WA-RX-03S without any additional components. The board consists of a DC/DC converter, LEDs, a battery case, switches and volume control.
WA-TBT-03S and WA-TBR-03S do not include modules WA-TX-03S and WA-RX-03S. Please make sure to order them if needed.
Lead antenna with plug...more info
Rigid antenna with plug...more info
- What is the difference between the WA-TX-03-R,WA-RX-03-R and WA-TX-03S,WA-RX-03S?
- Why use analogue FM for your WA-03 modules? Why not use digital?
- What is the response time between input and output signal when using audio module?
- How many channels are usable with the WA-TX-03S, WA-RX-03S at one time?
- How does temperature affect the WA-TX-03S and WA-RX-03S operation?
- Is full duplex communication possible between the WA-TX-03S, WA-RX-03S?
- What kind of inputs can the audio modules accept?
- I want to know about the operation of the standby terminal of the WA-TX-03S
- Is it possible to see the RSSI output level of the WA-RX-03S?
- What are the important points to remember when the WA-TX-03S, WA-RX-03S module is operated on the test board which enables the channel and mute level to be changed?
- Is it possible to connect WA-03 modules to a 16 Ω speaker?
- I want to put the RF module in my enclosure? What do I need to be careful of?
- There is a problem with communication range. What is the problem? What should be checked?
- How should the antenna be handled?
- Can Circuit Design module communicate with a tablet?
- I'd like to use my own antenna on your module. Where can I find the suitable connector (e.g. SP06022)?